• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there *waves*

I guess the regulars have already noticed the mod name at the bottom has changed! I've (gulp!) volunteered to help out with the modding here. I will also, over the coming winter, be updating the FAQ's as and where required. Any and all assistance with those from about October onwards will be gratefully received and appropriately accredited.

I play on Europa, sporadically through the summer due to my rl circumstances, a LOT more in the winter due to ditto. I'm known to most as Cail over there and on the forums here, where I mod on the Europa forum and the Europa Trade forum too. I've been playing almost four years now, and have chars with GM cooking and alchemy, as well as growing petals for the guild and plants to make stains. I've not yet got a char with GM taste ID, so that's one I'll be training in the winter, so I can add the details to the FAQ.

I'm happy to help anyone out where I can, so if anyone needs me, feel free to shout me here or via PM. Other than that, I'll sit quiet and be popping in around half a dozen times a day :)

A

Auranmorte

Welcome to botany and nutrition moderation, Cailleach! :)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello :)

It's awfully quiet in here! I've been a 'drop in when I can' reader since I started using Stratics, but if this is 'normal' forum traffic, I'm going to have a nice, peaceful stay here, which suits me just fine!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*stomps around kicking plants, drinking potions and eating all of the food*

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
*twirls noisemaker*

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hang on a minute, how come it's the staff making a ruckus not the regular posters?

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In lor cal ruko....Vas mas rukus.... darn what was the spell for creating a ruckus?