• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just popping in to say hello, and to let you know I should be back soon. I had to spend a few days in the hospital, then went to my aunt's ranch to spend a few days being spoiled ... except for the lack of internet there!

It looks like the shard has been in capable hands and Crystal has kept up the news! Thanks Crystal!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear about THAT kind of excitement. Glad to hear you are on the mend. See you soon.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*waves at Sara* Glad to hear you are doing better. I'll be back to getting you some seeds in a day or two. Til then :hug:and

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to hear you're feeling better Sara, welcome back.
I'm shocked to hear that there's still places without internet, well at least places that aren't located in the middle of some jungle or on the top of a mountain.

C

Crystal Canyon

Its good to hear that you will be back soon! It's getting boring just picking on False and Gunner and they both need some relief, so I'm sure they will be happy also. :lol:

We all missed you!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its good to hear that you will be back soon! It's getting boring just picking on False and Gunner and they both need some relief, so I'm sure they will be happy also. :lol:

We all missed you!
yeah we are always hiding from that mean crystal, you know we all love it.