• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello..

B

Berkley

Whats up drach...

Im transfering over to drach today with my fencer and my old time drach mage. Some of you might remember me from the old school day's when i ran around in yew fel. Back then my main was Edge, Berkley, Jt Parks to name a few.

I have seen a few in luna and a couple in brit. I said Hi and got nadda, zero, zilch. I know im american ect. But there is no call for hating on me. I love all kinds of people as long as they love me.

Anyway, the game is boring with out someone to hang with. So if your looking for a outgoing, fun guy to join your guild drop me a line at 552-982-313 (Icq).

Alright, I look forward to seeing all of your bright faces around the campfire.

Ps...

To the guy named Lord Tanner that hooked me up with all the good armor ect for my mage. Thank you for helping me get back on my feet.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If people arent reacting to your greetings its no hate. Most of the time these characters are just afk banksitting.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome.

Sometimes people are busy with other stuff when they park at a bank, don't see anything in it.

Keep a eye on the board when we organise our own little events or join the EM events. One EM events is today (Sunday) . http://drachenfels.uoem.net/Come even to watch and learn to know a few of us. :)

When we post our events its often set in our time, feel free to ask us to convert it to your timezone so you can see if you can join.

I advise all new and old players to join in general chat.I always have it open when i'm around, so i can see if people are in need of help or just want to chat. :)