• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Hello Sonoma!

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
*Waves*

Hi guys and gals! I am the new EM of the proud Sonoma shard!
Just touching base with you guys to let you know events should be starting up soon!
I will post times and dates as I have them.
The first few events will be small until I can get an official meet and greet event so I can really sit down and get to know you all and how you like to play.

Are there any preferences you all have for days of the week or time of day? I will try to get events at different times so that everyone is included, maybe some daytime weekend events. Evenings? Afternoons?
Early mornings are not my thing. Not a morning person, you may find me around town randomly in the middle of the night though! So if you can't sleep, come look for me! *laughs*

Hope to meet you all soon!!

~Willow

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Sonoma!! Looking forward to meeting you ... :)
*cookie hug*

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WELCOME EM Willow!.... YAY! Some action.. I would prefer events in the evening on weekdays as I work 8am-5pm monday - friday but weekends would not matter what time they are. Hope to see you around.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi EM Willow! You met me a few days ago on Baja as Lionessa. Hope you enjoy being here on Sonoma with us, looking forward to the meet and greet. :)

Ansatsu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi EM Willow!! Welcome to Sonoma! Can't wait to meet you at the HOC on the 20th and to see what you have in store for Sonoma.