• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Sonoma! Faction questions

• Thread starter Seb of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Seb of Sonoma

Checking out what is new with the game, was able to log on to my account for free with the "Back to Brit" event. I had previously tried to 14 day free trial, and around my 18th day realized something was up.

I decided to join factions and wanted to get myself one of those fancy purple horses (TB). I know I need to find a horse breeder, I was able to find one in Skara Brae, but it was controlled by MIN. Anyone know where a TB one is? I'm enjoying collecting silver, the faction creatures seem to be the right level of difficulty for me, haven't run into anyone else in factions which is really for the best.

-Seb

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think that the TB control any city right now. So you're out of luck with that at the moment.

T

ThraximusZog

Don't listen to him, he doesn't even fight in wars he declares. ^_^

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya. I beleive that COP keps a pretty good lock on the towns. They die too much too SL in the field, so have to get there factoin points from somewhere.

Only way you can get a factoin horse is too have control of a town and have TB commander set someone as the merchant for that town, then that person place. Not sure who it is for TB nemore. Not sure how active they are. I know that the YAD guys used to be active with TB. Not sure nemore though.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't listen to him, he doesn't even fight in wars he declares. ^_^
What you expect from a one man guild? There is only one of me! And I play when I have time, on my time, not your time. And when I am on I do what I can. There is much more important stuff than UO. lol
Want a real war, war COP or SCAM or any decent guild size, you know guilds with more than one person. You seem so confident you can beat them, lmao.

S

Seb of Sonoma

Thanks Black Majick for answering my question, guess I'll have to find something else to do with my silver.

Thrax et all, keep your pissing contest to your own thread.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
YAD is still around.
just not too active on sonoma atm.

have ya tried to buy some of the faction artys for your toon?

thats allways a good faction silver sink.
hehehe.

S

Seb of Sonoma

YAD is still around.
just not too active on sonoma atm.

have ya tried to buy some of the faction artys for your toon?

thats allways a good faction silver sink.
hehehe.
Glad to hear YAD is still around. If there are any retired YAD members reading this you can come back for the next few days for free with the Back to Brit event.

Looks like I got over ambitious on the arty purchasing, I sunk my 2000 silver into the "Heart of Lion" which looks great, but I'm not able to wear it as I have 0 score. Makes sense that you should actually be doing something in factions to wear the faction items.

L

Lord Drakelord

Welcome back

I have seen a few more of you old boys and girls running around during this free period, I hope some of you stick around, it be like getting new blood on the shard to see so many faces at the banks.

We took Gunn to Doom last night, went thru one round with the DF, but lost two players [with dragons] and in the end DF won the last round as we left with our tails between our legs. Most folks are running the SA dungeon so the people like you are stuck with the basic dungeons unless you up grade.

I hope we do more Doom for people that are back for the free trip, might get them to stay and play more if they get an arty or two in Gauntlet.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The only thing SCAM runs is there mouth. We rock them daily. Points say it all.

points say it all?

i would estimate that 80% of those points are thief points from sigils.

so your comment would be..... inflated at best.
that and all your point holders are tram only players.

you wanna impress me, bring some of those fat point holders to fel and run them around.

then ill be impressed.

T

TrustMeInc

points say it all?

i would estimate that 80% of those points are thief points from sigils.

so your comment would be..... inflated at best.
that and all your point holders are tram only players.

you wanna impress me, bring some of those fat point holders to fel and run them around.

then ill be impressed.
We have a system that work very well why would I divulge how we do it or why. The fact of the matter is we hold towns kill people on the field and have the most points.

At one time SCAM had over 1000 points now they have about 700 there number keeps going down. Our numbers keep going up there is a reason for that and it isn’t just sigils.

Plus lets not forget your post now Poo seems how you forget. You post the same kind of post I did. Shameful now because there is no Evil Four Horsemen even on the list now lol.

Oh you have tried and failed over and over you know the score Poo.
But let us reflect on Poo’s old post I call Hypocrite. 10 points hehe.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=18083&postcount=5
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=1564

Thank you
Welcome to the now Poo!!!

So I will also use it while it is there try and take it down!

LoL Balls in your court Poo

BTW:
bring some of those fat point holders to fel and run them around.

then ill be impressed.
Do you even come to Fel? Yew gate be looking for ya SCAM is thining out looking for some new Faction fun. I made 40 points last night. Plenty of fat point holders at Yew Gate. Again that is Yew Fel Gate be looking for you!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i suppose that was suppose to be some kinda insult, but i havnt played factions on sonoma in months.

well short of loggin in one night and shutting down 5 members of your guild in under a minute.
i must admit that was fun, hehe.

so..... ya

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
holy crap, those posts are from 18 months ago, hahahhaha

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
BTW:

Do you even come to Fel? Yew gate be looking for ya SCAM is thining out looking for some new Faction fun. I made 40 points last night. Plenty of fat point holders at Yew Gate. Again that is Yew Fel Gate be looking for you!
kinda funny you would say that, i havnt seen you in like a year.

but last time i heard you guys are still house hiding and running around in packs of 10-20 jumping 1-2 people.

wow, why wouldnt i come and jump in on that fun.

:thumbup:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Plus lets not forget your post now Poo seems how you forget. You post the same kind of post I did. Shameful now because there is no Evil Four Horsemen even on the list now lol.
guild dosnt even exist anymore.

was a good try though.

S

Seb of Sonoma

Re: Welcome back

I have seen a few more of you old boys and girls running around during this free period, I hope some of you stick around, it be like getting new blood on the shard to see so many faces at the banks.

We took Gunn to Doom last night, went thru one round with the DF, but lost two players [with dragons] and in the end DF won the last round as we left with our tails between our legs. Most folks are running the SA dungeon so the people like you are stuck with the basic dungeons unless you up grade.

I hope we do more Doom for people that are back for the free trip, might get them to stay and play more if they get an arty or two in Gauntlet.
If you make another go at it let me know. My character is actually in better shape then I remember, still not great but not terrible either. Can't believe I am at 110 swords, and shouldn't be too long before I can ride a hiryu.

Any suggestions as to how I can increase my rank, or atleast help out the faction? I have no problem PvP'ing, but at this point I think I'll get clobbered.

L

Lord Drakelord

Re: Welcome back

If you make another go at it let me know. My character is actually in better shape then I remember, still not great but not terrible either. Can't believe I am at 110 swords, and shouldn't be too long before I can ride a hiryu.

Any suggestions as to how I can increase my rank, or atleast help out the faction? I have no problem PvP'ing, but at this point I think I'll get clobbered.
Just keep an eye on the PAS Calendar, link in my profile. We try to schedule a Doom run at least twice a month. Right now many of our members are heading east in real life to attend a real life wedding of two PAS members in GA. So most of the schedule events right now are being run thru of the abyss and the quests in Ter Mur.

As for the rank question, someone with more knowledge of faction will have to answer this. I left faction when my daughter quit playing, mainly was in to res pets back then. Best I can relate to them is the Order/Chaos wars we used to have on LS.

T

TrustMeInc

Poo. Wasen't ment as a insult just pointing out that you used the Point system to claim your fame so I just did the same thing you did.

Back to Post:
Nothing you can do for Brit factions they are dead as the rest of them.

S

Seb of Sonoma

Time for me to be heading off, I've enjoyed the visit, but the truth is UO just doesn't fit my life right now. I maybe have an hour in the evening when I can play but that can be interrupted, which just doesn't work for this game.

I did finally GM Bushido, it only took me 3 years, ;). I'll probably be back in a couple of years, and check out what is going on then. I might try temporarily adding stealing to increase my factions rank, then go from there.

Bye Sonoma,
-Ilsanjo