hello snakeman

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

kalzaketh

:D sorry, to drag you into the spotlight sir, as you can see in my other post,I'm usually asleep at the wheel or driving while intoxicated, the reason for my shoutout your direction, I knew at one time you had an excellent tamer, and adoom bard that you hit bedlam with, the reddeath might have become profitable for you as it's bridle is akey component to the replica hitching post also need arope, and the phermone to create it the rope was athieves item haven't seen you in awhile sir.:bowdown:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2002
Green Mt State - Vt
Hi ya Kal, just holler when you would like to go or just let me know what ya need for ingredients (I take it only the bridle) & I'd be happy to get you one :D. I'm on mostly nites & am's just shout out some Am in a Pm & I'll try & meet ya in Minoc. Corners getting heavy since my Old partner in corner holding hasn't been on in awhile *Coughs Rogal* :lick:

K

kalzaketh

ouch, friend the post looks enticing at first glance, but after reviewing more of what's involved , makes me wonder what are the dev's thinking you are required to have at least 40 animal lore to make the hitching rope, amajor component of the post hard to do, on a gm tink carpmy carp can make picking boxes or kegs from begining to end, as harving the wood making the boxes lockable, after investigation home stabling pets is abit to expensive to do hate to say but many thanks for the raiding party offer, the cost to afully servicable carp is abit high I'll let the soulstone junkies run the home stables idea, again many thanks for the offer of assist, hope the information of the bridles new use will help sir.

D

dielock

Hi ya Kal, just holler when you would like to go or just let me know what ya need for ingredients (I take it only the bridle) & I'd be happy to get you one :D. I'm on mostly nites & am's just shout out some Am in a Pm & I'll try & meet ya in Minoc. Corners getting heavy since my Old partner in corner holding hasn't been on in awhile *Coughs Rogal* :lick:
Our good friend Rogal has been on my friend. As you know he runs with us now along with Willow. He is currently here in the States with us. Three Rivers Michigan is where he is staying. Not far from me (about 160 miles). We hope to hook up during his three month stay here.

He does log on during the day now. Get with K she can tell you a little more than I can about his times on.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2002
Green Mt State - Vt
Ya I knew he was leaving for the State here cpl of wks ago, was visiting one of our UO players of yesteryear (Honk). I hope he's having the time of his life. For I know they will treat him to a good time. :D. I bet all this snow is making him :yell:. LoL

We have received over 3 feet in 72 hrs :cursing: