• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Seige

G

I started a character on Seige about 3 years ago. It was very bad timing for me, so i left the game and recently returned to my home on Baja. I met up with an old friend of mine who told me how he just placed a tower on Seige because of a big score he managed from an idoc, or something to that effect.
So i agreed to come over to Seige and check it out. I brought my husband and my father with me.
The four of us have been on the shard for a week or so. We opted not to join the NEW guild. It's probibly just dumb pride, but i cringe at the thought of NEW written above my head, or asking strangers to help me build a character. I mean i do have a lil bit of experience... i'm just behind the times.
We named our guild Lost Souls... SoL for short... and yeah... i've felt a lil S.O.L. a few times since my return. hehe. My KoC neighbor doesn't wanna play nice-nice with the new kids on the shard.

I've read a few posts latly mentioning updating some of the shard info. I would love to see something like that soon. Especially in reguards to politics and/or guild alliances. If reputation is that valued here, i'd like to know who's who, so to speak.
I'd love to get the chance to meet some people, if you'll ever come out of stealth mode, and just say hi... with your mouth... not your crossbow.

It's be nice to meet some people to hang out with, and see some of this 'new' game content that i've missed out on for the last several years... maybe do a spawn or something. The worst that happens is i do some stoopid girly thing, die, lose all my stuff, and you get to laugh yourself out of your seat!
Anyhow... Hello Seige... nice to meet you.

G

Hi and welcome!
Always nice to see new names on Siege.
Hope to see you around.

A

Azural Kane

Welcome! Although NEW really can help you out. Getting through ROT can be irritating at the least, having helping hands along the way makes all the difference.

It's totally worth it tho glad to have you all and stick it out!

G

*smiles* Welcome! We are all the good guys. Just ask us. There are three major players and a whole lot of good solo and small guilds out there. The Circle of Flame, KoC, and those other guys make up the big three.

Many others do just fine in their own, or in small guilds. I think we do need a report on the alliances, Otto is the only one to do this.

G

I'm off and on all during the day/night/evening. The best time to catch the four of us on would be around 6pm-ish, or anytime during the weekends.

G

heh, we're a very multi-national lot, 6pm ish where? We come from just about every time zone in the world.

I

imported_infiniti

I'm going to hijack your thread and say hello to everyone also Mystidawn.
I returned yesterday to UO and just before I left I'd started a char on SP and plan on resuming where I left of.

I managed to get time to play on Siege and Europa yesterday, the difference in welcomes was quite varied, on Europa I put down a 18x18 within 15 minutes, on Siege I got combo'ed by a mage within the hour, I think you can all guess which was more fun.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I started a character on Seige about 3 years ago. It was very bad timing for me, so i left the game and recently returned to my home on Baja. I met up with an old friend of mine who told me how he just placed a tower on Seige because of a big score he managed from an idoc, or something to that effect.
So i agreed to come over to Seige and check it out. I brought my husband and my father with me.
The four of us have been on the shard for a week or so. We opted not to join the NEW guild. It's probibly just dumb pride, but i cringe at the thought of NEW written above my head, or asking strangers to help me build a character. I mean i do have a lil bit of experience... i'm just behind the times.
We named our guild Lost Souls... SoL for short... and yeah... i've felt a lil S.O.L. a few times since my return. hehe. My KoC neighbor doesn't wanna play nice-nice with the new kids on the shard.

I've read a few posts latly mentioning updating some of the shard info. I would love to see something like that soon. Especially in reguards to politics and/or guild alliances. If reputation is that valued here, i'd like to know who's who, so to speak.
I'd love to get the chance to meet some people, if you'll ever come out of stealth mode, and just say hi... with your mouth... not your crossbow.

It's be nice to meet some people to hang out with, and see some of this 'new' game content that i've missed out on for the last several years... maybe do a spawn or something. The worst that happens is i do some stoopid girly thing, die, lose all my stuff, and you get to laugh yourself out of your seat!
Anyhow... Hello Seige... nice to meet you.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wont u be my neighbor :p ive saw u guys around welcome to sp.

G

I'm in the eastern time zone... but i'm not too picky... 6pm pacific works too. We all work during the days, come home, eat dinner and play UO til bedtime for the most part.

Lets make this easier... my ICQ is 76156528.

I

imported_Enigma EB2

Welcome to siege glad you came over to the fun shard

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Welcome! Things are definately different here. And actually, quite different than when I started a little over a year ago. But I love it.

K

Khaza

Howdy Mysticdawnn

If i'm correct you are my neighbour as well

I had an 18 by 18 right beside you and I have now dropped that plot and moved across the street

Stop on by and say hi.. I definately dont bit : )

G

Hiya neighbor!
I'll definatly stop by if i see ya around. The offer extends from us as well. If ya see us around don't be shy. We're probibly just working our skills or acting silly.
We're a friendly group.

G

Hiya Mysti!

Nice snag to you and Cyanide on the Zento house. That's a nice location.

Be sure to get in contact with TnA/TnT members. I think you'd fit in with us pretty well. Kat's the guild leader.

G

I had a blast last night. The idoc was crazy fun. I died twice, but found myself laughing it up like a kid at Christmas. Life is good!
So what is the guild TnT/TnA all about? I know i've seen some of your guys around luna. We're definatly interested in making some friends/allies here. We just don't know who's who, or what 'type' of guild everyone is, so to speak. If i had to sum us up, i'd say we like doing a bit of everything. There's so much 'new' stuff in UO now that i wanna sample it all. How do we get in touch with this Kat person? It might be easier for him to find us than for us to find him. You still got my ICQ, right? Pass it along.

G

Welcome to Siege. Happy to get together for hunting etc when you are online. Have ICQ'd you
Am UK timezone.

Secodon / Storm [SPR]

G

Ok. I'll pass it along. And Kat's a she.

Kat posts on these boards frequently as Kat_SP.