• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Hello Safe Haven Citizen

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I made a forum for Safe Haven. I would love to see the town be a officiel town so please join the forum if you live in Safe Haven. http://stratics.com/community/guilds/safe-haven-siege-perilous.38/

I hope this forum can help us rebuild the community, even when we comes from different guilds.
I would like to see more shops.
I would love to see some events or just actions
Maybe we even need a Mayor, if we can agree about someone

I can't remember all your stratics nicks, so please go join, if you have a house in Safe Haven.
You can see on the page, where the town are located.

Freja

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I know there must be alot more living players in Safe Haven, please post here if you have house lokated in the player town around the large guard fort SE for the desert and east for the swamp. I do not know all your stratics nicknames.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi! I live there,There is this one neighbor though that tends to leave dead animals all over my front yard!!.I won't name name's but SHE know's who she is. *Points up* :]

Singularity,Sir Vincent,Event Horizon

Last edited:

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Delilah the Mad, owner of the nearby Sand Castle, is now a happy member of the Safe Haven Community.

Cheers! :cool:

Mish o sha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a forum for Safe Haven. I would love to see the town be a officiel town so please join the forum if you live in Safe Haven. http://stratics.com/community/guilds/safe-haven-siege-perilous.38/

I hope this forum can help us rebuild the community, even when we comes from different guilds.
I would like to see more shops.
I would love to see some events or just actions
Maybe we even need a Mayor, if we can agree about someone

I can't remember all your stratics nicks, so please go join, if you have a house in Safe Haven.
You can see on the page, where the town are located.

Freja

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome to your both :}

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yep, I already added you, look under the member fane to see who we are so far :)

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hi! I live there,There is this one neighbor though that tends to leave dead animals all over my front yard!!.I won't name name's but SHE know's who she is. *Points up* :]

Singularity,Sir Vincent,Event Horizon
I have nothing to do with that either *whistles innocently*