• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello peeps- who can help me

Sexy Uo Chick

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i have been away from the game for a few years now. i am lookin to get back into things with all the new changes. i need to find a account that is pvp and pvm ready and has all the goodies that i would need.. please get back to me on here.. thank you

Sexy Uo Chick

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So no love for a returning player after 2 years of being away from uo? is that how uo has gotten since i have been gone? has it got that impersonal?

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're a sexy UO chick who quit? That means you're either Battle Angel or Clovers.

So what do you need? I'm limited but since I'm helping Turd, I might have something you can use.