• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hello origin

• Thread starter The Ice Phoenyx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Ice Phoenyx

as of 936pm west coast time i transfered with my main and skills form my others as well as the skills for my spouse's account we are officially a part of origin as of when the transfer completes

G

Welcome to Origin!!!! I hope you come to love our community!!!!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay. You made it.

Now, someone get me a castle to give to him so he'll quit harassing me for mine =)

I

imported_Lady Tiger

Welcome to Origin...you'll love it on origin...lots of wonderful people

I

imported_Savannah Rose

Hello and welcome to Origin. It is a great shard to call home.

T

The Ice Phoenyx

i sure hope so cause i gave up a keep and castle to come here along with 3k items so if anyone has a spare castle they would trade for items i got over here that would be awesome hope to see you all soon most of time so far in deco and unpacking lmao

G

I might have just what you are looking for if you can hold out for about a Month or Two.

I have a Castle and a Keep, both in Felucca. However, the Keep is literally sitting just behind the Castle.

The thing is, I am leaving Ultima Online. I have been playing since the beginning and rarely sold a thing save for in times of needing quick gold. So, I have a ton of stuff. When I reactivate those two accounts, probably within a couple weeks, I will begin sorting through all my items and gear and most of it that is not already spoken for will be put up for sale in my Castle or Keep. Once I am done selling most of it, I will then pack up and was planning on selling the Castle and Keep as a combo, package-deal.

Mind you, this is still some time away as I do not have the RL Finances nor the Time to get all this done anytime soon. Plans were already made to hold off reactivating for at least 2-3 more weeks to begin the organization and merchanting of my collected items.

If you're a patient one and you're looking for the Castle & Keep package (in Felucca), let me know and we can discuss a price or something.

Never the less, welcome to Origin!

G

I wish I could help you, but I have neither keep nor castle (although one's home is one's castle) to give away...

Anyway: Welcome to Origin to you and your wife! *Bows*
May you find friends, fun and joy!

G

Orvago hate to see someone of your caliber and love of game close the doors on a ten year adventure. I saw you in Magincia, healing, helping, always there and popping up to help. We all have much to learn from players such as you so that is sad news indeed and I wish you great adventures on other lands.