• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Newbies

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I would drop by and say hi to you newbs and since it is close to the silly season I wanted to wish you all happy holidays.

Thanks for the memory...

Hunter comes to great my arrival at the Y after I slayed Rath

A Pic from one of my old Resist guides

The end result of a gang of machine gun archers and a mage.

Me at the beginning of ML - I wracked up a lot of kills during this era.

COP vs Waka Battle. I was in Cop at the time. Note the names in Automap.

I always seem to have unwelcomed guest at my doorstep. Short lived SM membership.

Took Bubbles out with a newbie tactics mage I believe.

Camping at Freezes House. Machine gun archers, a mage and a tamer. Dang right I stayed inside lol.

Have you seen Ron Fellows?

Hmm can't remember...

Who's Moki?

Shields up Mr. Sulu! Cop days - ISO,Waka,3F,EFL,S1N alliance. Good battles back then.

Between a Rock and a Hard spot. Somewhere I am in this mess.

3 vs 1 3 guys down in about 2-3 hits Momentem strike + counter, ls+counter.

A death grip. Hey I like my axes!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, good Ole days?

Indeed thanks for the memories!

*Returns to his dark corner on the boards to not be noticed*

S

Skullcollector

Hey lefty seasons greeting to you also :) , that did bring back so old memories. Back then it wasn't uncommon to see battles with 60+ chars strong. Fun days......

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, I wish I had more, but of course I had tons of pics in the past on my comp(s), but of course those were lost long ago.

I would like to see some Pre and post UO:R pics.

Anyways, hows it going?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its going good, my accounts are still active mainly becuase I cant bring myself to close them down, but I probably have not spent more then a minute online for a good 6 months now. Its just not the game that I fell in love with anymore. Plus I seriously doubt if a bard with very out of date armor and no artis can even think to compete now adays. Maybe someday ill play again, but not for a bit i dont think.

RL is busy as heck anyways, I still own my pet store and its been pretty interesting here lately with the economy going to hell.

What about you? How ya doing?

S

Salty Pete

Its going good, my accounts are still active mainly becuase I cant bring myself to close them down, but I probably have not spent more then a minute online for a good 6 months now. Its just not the game that I fell in love with anymore. Plus I seriously doubt if a bard with very out of date armor and no artis can even think to compete now adays. Maybe someday ill play again, but not for a bit i dont think.

RL is busy as heck anyways, I still own my pet store and its been pretty interesting here lately with the economy going to hell.

What about you? How ya doing?
You should log in a bit and walk around. The server is a ghost town at all hours. As for artifacts and such... With no one around you literally can get anything you want just from spending a little time at one of the many deserted spawn areas.

Also, the new faction invasions are pretty neat. PvM wise there are mobs with good loot that can be killed fairly easily even with crap gear. PvP wise... No idea. I haven't bothered to get into any fights since AoS was released. Looks like there are only a few people that ever venture past the guard zones and safe houses.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Salty ill take your advice. Im bored, and theres nothing else to do at the moment.

I think ill log on and take a look around.