• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Napa!!

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Napa,

Whats new in this game now? Still going I see. Worth coming back now? Or is it still like playing a single game with lots of empty houses and land? I've been gone for almost 3 years, bet everyone is still dreaming about all my rares that I have locked away!!

Tom Builder

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Like the forum, it's quiet in the Valley. There was a bit of a turnout for EM Mystique's retirement party, but things are quiet while we wait for a new EM to be appointed. Ample real estate available for those willing to look.

Can't speak to the conditions in Felucca: don't run in those circles.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like the forum, it's quiet in the Valley. There was a bit of a turnout for EM Mystique's retirement party, but things are quiet while we wait for a new EM to be appointed. Ample real estate available for those willing to look.

Can't speak to the conditions in Felucca: don't run in those circles.
Mystique made it a long time, was here before I left, and that has been a while. Don't think I will return now, maybe next time they have a return to brit I will log in and empty my banks out. Feel kinda bad locking up some one of a kind napa event drops. But then again I never wanted them transferred to another shard and now they cant be!!