• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Napa Valley!

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
As many of you have noticed you now have a new EM! And well...its uh...well its me! So greetings!!!

So, couple of things:

1. Work is underway on future events! Except to see stuff soonish (such as an official meet and greet!)
2. I want your brainzzzz, *cough* I mean your feedback! What do YOU the player want to see? What kind of events?
3. I am HOPING to fit in a governor's meeting before the term ends this month. Its a bit short notice, so we will see what we can work out (Governor's Meetings will be @ Castle Blackthorn.)
4. Important note for all city governors, you can request improvements to your city! (Example, say Britain wants a permanent moongate at the WBB). You get 1 request per term (So don't waste it!), and try to be reasonable. There are no guarantee's.
5. I would like to get some feedback on how the current meetings have gone, maybe some notes and things that were discussed? You can email me @ [email protected]

Hope to see you all in game!

Seona

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Welcome to Napa! I've already sent you my email, so you will start to see how crazy I can really be :: eg ::

Let me know when the meeting is for the Governors. I think that the Jhelom Governor has "stepped out" so I'll be glad to represent if he's unable to appear (I'm running for that seat next week, anyway).

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A warm welcome to Napa Valley, EM Vereor! The acting Governor of Yew has sent you a request. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm, do you play Plants vs Zombies by chance?
And as Governor of Vesper, I think my home town is fine as it is!

Oh, and welcome to Napa!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Forgive my delay in welcoming you - but I am sooooooooooo glad you're here!

I'm Kirthag, resident Napa activist, loudmouth and celtic barbarian. Oh, and I moonlight as a Stratics team member (look to siggy) *bows*