• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Legends

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back! Glad to ahve another on Legends. If you need anything you can't find, holler!

Addis

Visitor
Thank you. Caveman met one of my toons and got him up to speed with lrc, next I am researching guilds to hunt with. My old guild seems to be no more, been years, so I guess they all moved on.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, hello there.
This weekend I won't do any hunts, but for next weekend you are welcome to join my whack-a-dreadhorn fun time.
And let me know if you need 120, +25 scrolls and equipment.

Addis

Visitor
Well, hello there.
This weekend I won't do any hunts, but for next weekend you are welcome to join my whack-a-dreadhorn fun time.
And let me know if you need 120, +25 scrolls and equipment.
hehehe "wack-a-dreadhorn". I don't believe my mage or pally are ready for that yet, could be fun to try.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hehehe "wack-a-dreadhorn". I don't believe my mage or pally are ready for that yet, could be fun to try.
I will be tanking and with a bard in tow to provide extra healing. Nothing to worry there.
Going to do some 8 to 10 runs on the 26th. Maybe he will even fancy us with a crimmy.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hola. Welcome back. I myself just returned. These folks here are pretty darn cool. Im getting up to speed myself. Getting back into the groove of things. Working skills, switching templates around....trying to go blue. Ya know, UO stuff.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to Legends. I believe most of the Player ran towns went poof by 2005. Willowport, Avirna, and Mystdale or was it Silverdale were some of the town's back in the day.

Only guild I can recommend is FSB. Don't see to many other Guilds.

Hola. Welcome back. I myself just returned. These folks here are pretty darn cool. Im getting up to speed myself. Getting back into the groove of things. Working skills, switching templates around....trying to go blue. Ya know, UO stuff.
Decided to Google some old guild names from UO because I couldn't remember how I found them on another game. Instantly found your post about old guilds and how Zickey stole your guild stone lmao. Still playin UO ?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how on earth did I miss that Omni is back??? holy cow!!!! :thumbsup:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Omni return tour was very brief. Post is over a year old. I think he was back a montb or two and left again.

*grabs Devs wheelchair and takes Dev back to FSB Home*

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive actually been playing the hell out of Albion online....reminds me of the older UO days =)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started playing Guild Wars 2. Which lead me going back to play Guild Wars 1. So I can unlock stuff in the Hall of Monuments. Which in turn unlocks stuff in Guild Wars 2. After I kill a God or two in Tyria, I should be ready to come back to Sosaria.