• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello LA

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been gone a long time. How are things? I know there's a new expansion around the corner, might come back and check it out. I miss UO all the time. I play ESO now but I still wouldn't mind coming back to UO one day. Maybe soon. I think Luna Vendors ended up with my IDOC stuff from Kronin's Krabshack. I had a nice little place and had real life issues and had to let it fall. That was back in 2o12. At the time I didn't care, but now I'm kicking myself for not storing some stuff in banks and on characters. OH well, it's just a game right?

I'm on Steam a lot playing many different games. Not sure how many of you do the Steam thing.
I don't have Icq atm but I can get it so I can get in contact with some of you from LA. I miss Nans and Weegie and their hospitality. There are a few more that I'm not sure that still play. Remember back in the day I was the one that owned Mosiah's Madness. Those were good times. The best of times. Anyways thought I'd say Hey. Take care LA.

Rowan Skara Brae

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi there. I do remember you and am sorry to hear your house fell. Mars would know if your items were saved. Come visit and we will make sure you feel back at home. I've not seen Nans or Weegie lately. So not sure if i've just not been in the right place, if they moved to another shard or taking a break. We have had lots of people returning so it is getting hard to keep track. Which is a good thing. We can help you get back into the swing of things. Just give a shout for Rowan, Lessa, or UMP. Hope to see you soon:)

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there. I do remember you and am sorry to hear your house fell. Mars would know if your items were saved. Come visit and we will make sure you feel back at home. I've not seen Nans or Weegie lately. So not sure if i've just not been in the right place, if they moved to another shard or taking a break. We have had lots of people returning so it is getting hard to keep track. Which is a good thing. We can help you get back into the swing of things. Just give a shout for Rowan, Lessa, or UMP. Hope to see you soon:)
There was actually somebody a long time ago from LunaVendors that contacted me and said they collected my stuff and gave it to Mars I think. Nans always helps me get back on track and Mars did the same thing when I returned last. That is great to hear that people are returning. I keep up with the news on UO, but it doesn't look like they are gonna combine shards or anything crazy like that. I did start characters on Atlantic for crits n giggles. But LA is still my home and always will be. I actually started on Pacific but back then it was so crowded and no housing my friend and I moved to LA when it went public. I never played any other shard but LA. It's crazy to think that this game is still going but I understand, it just has that 'feeling' to it. What other MMO do you have where you can customize your house like that? Have vendors to sell stuff instead of a stupid Auction House. I just started working again so we will see how it goes. I was having some trouble with the graphics when I played last being glitchy, hopefully it is fixed, might be my card not sure. UO was one of the few games that I couldn't play on my computer do to the graphics being glitchy, not sure why. I might have to play in 2D.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sounds like you are in luck with your items. :) thats on of the things I love about LA, people look out for each other. If you were using the ehanced client, they have fixed the graphics some. I don't get a headache using it now. Best bet is to try it. I use the classic for my two main accounts. Hope to see you in game soon.