• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello LA. Missing it and old friends.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been a while. But I decided to stop by Stratics LA board and say Hi to everyone that is still here. Haven't played UO in a good few years. I'm stuck on playing Elder Scrolls Online and random Steam games. But I never forget the good times I had on LA and the game Ultima Online that changed my outlook on games forever.

So with that said, hope everyone is doing Ok. I know real stuff gets in the way of gaming all too well, and I never seem to have enough time to get in the gaming I want in with raising one more kid out of the house and nice weather around the corner... oh ya, and a job to pay for my gaming addiction. When they release some kind of new expansion I might be back, but I said that about WoW and didn't go back on the Warlords expansion. If anybody is familiar with Elder Scrolls, Skyrim etc. I just bought the Theives' Guild dlc for it, and the Dark Brotherhood dlc is right around the corner.

Take care Lake Austin. You just might see me back one day. Who knows?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
UO released a new expansion called Time of Legends about 6 months ago, you could always come back to try it out? :)