• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello LA friends

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously thinking about activating my acct and seeing what is going on Lake Austin. I've got so bored with Wow, was playing DDO for a while, started to play LOTRO when it went free and paid for VIP for a month, some first person shooter games, been playing a lot of console games, - I am pretty much bored, but UO sounds really fun to play right now. I played a year ago and had a blast, but then decided not to play, so I moved everything I wanted to save to banks or put on my characters. I figured I might come back someday, I always do. I'm afraid to build another house. Maybe I will, but I will keep in mind not to put everything in it. I need to train some skills - like my mining, inscription or what have you, then grab up some vendors and make some gold. Maybe grow some plants... since my 15 bucks isn't going to Wow right now, which I wasn't playing anyway, it might as well goto something I will play. Hope to see you soon.

S

Shanna

Hi there. Welcome back. If you need any help, Shanna of KOL at your service! :)

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back man. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I do not have the new upgrade so no help will be forthcoming in that area. :)

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I might just break down and buy the expansion. Are there a lot of player houses in the gargoyle city that have vendors? Wasn't there someone that moved their rune library there too??

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay another player returning! It's like christmas UO style....

There are not a lot of houses in Ter Mur. I upgraded and am glad I did so, I dont really play on the gargoyle character I made but I love making the new dyes/baskets etc.

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

Xan, Xan, Xan!!!!!! C'mon man, it's just a few bucks!!!! We need more peeps on our boats to kill them there pirates!!! Arrrgg!!! I set the ship and cannons to guild/officers and we all fire cannons and kick some pirate booty...C'mon aboard there mate!

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like coming back is going to postponed. I really want to play though. Looks like if I spend 17 bucks for 30 days through PayByCash, I have to wait 6 days for it to clear (actually it was gonna be 8 before Thanksgiving), so I ended up sticking 40 bucks in my acct to pay for 90 days, which I am going to want to play more than one month anyway, then learned it had tax on it... like a few dollars more.. I then decided I kind of need that money for bills and X-mas right now.. Maybe after X-mas and everything settles down... have fun guys n gals

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xan, Xan, Xan!!!!!! C'mon man, it's just a few bucks!!!! We need more peeps on our boats to kill them there pirates!!! Arrrgg!!! I set the ship and cannons to guild/officers and we all fire cannons and kick some pirate booty...C'mon aboard there mate!
That sort of encouragement might just do the trick. :) Let me consider my finances considering Christmas, etc. But would love to do some hunting. Perhaps I can get you off that der boat! Hehe.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like coming back is going to postponed. I really want to play though. Looks like if I spend 17 bucks for 30 days through PayByCash, I have to wait 6 days for it to clear (actually it was gonna be 8 before Thanksgiving), so I ended up sticking 40 bucks in my acct to pay for 90 days, which I am going to want to play more than one month anyway, then learned it had tax on it... like a few dollars more.. I then decided I kind of need that money for bills and X-mas right now.. Maybe after X-mas and everything settles down... have fun guys n gals
We will look forward to your return whenever it may be. Happy Holidays.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there a lot of player houses in the gargoyle city that have vendors? Wasn't there someone that moved their rune library there too??
Not too many people have placed player vendors in Ter Mury. I did move my rune library and tokuno treasures museum there too. The around surrounding the gargoyle city has been dubbed Rivenmyst Village by many of the fine citizens who have moved there.

Hope to see you around when you are able to come back. :)