• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello from the past!

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail!

I don't know why, but once every year or so I randomly get a UO and Stratics thought that pops in to my head.

Just dropping in to say Hello. Used to roam Europa back in the day on my PK Seven or my mage Faith (played primarily in the Shadowlords faction). I also had a crafter by the name of Stanley that roamed the Britain forges every now and then (boy, that was a LONG time ago). I also enjoyed time in PHT (Pink Hat Thugs) and ELR (Evil Llama Riders). Also had lots of fun fighting with *E* and DiE (Death in Excess) and against 6I6, DJs, NDK and many more!

It's funny how certain names are buried in the back of your memory but you'll never forget. So many players and friends met along the way. I wonder what everyone is doing 10-15+ years later!

I honestly don't remember the last time I played on Europa. I believe it was some time in 2006 or 2007.

To anyone that may remember me, don't be shy and say hello! Hopefully I will remember to check back sooner than a year later lol.

Katrina Blade

Adventurer
Hey Faith!!! I just returned, not too many of the old crowd about, still some names youll recognise though like Petra above! I bumped into Cookie, adira, Elrond, all still playing. Psycho is still here as well! Sean (Nadir) from NDK is also about :D

I think im the only remaining PHT/ELR player left! Come back and have a play ;)

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra, Katrina!

Two familiar names :) I'd have to figure out how to recover my accounts or remember my passwords lol. I'm surprised Cookie is still here. I wonder if we can find Actual Fantasy next (If I'm remember that TB duo correctly).

I created a trial account the other day and ran around at different times of the day but didn't have any luck finding anyone :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an Actual Fantasy playing, but it's not the original. It's only Sean.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra, Katrina!

Two familiar names :) I'd have to figure out how to recover my accounts or remember my passwords lol. I'm surprised Cookie is still here. I wonder if we can find Actual Fantasy next (If I'm remember that TB duo correctly).

I created a trial account the other day and ran around at different times of the day but didn't have any luck finding anyone :(
Your name rings a bell...

Mmm anyways, if ur looking for people try to log at primetime 8:00 +0GMT @ Luna bank.

ONLY check Britain bank at @Escaflowne's meeting if u know the schedule.

Good luck finding some old/new friends out there & Welcome back! :)