• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Friends!!

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
Hello!

I have just joined Stratics and as you can see from my picture, I am a brave and courageous Knight of The Squirrel Empire. I have come to defeat many foes in Sosaria and on Stratics. Know that thee cannot hide from the likes of Sir Nutsalot!!

You have been given fair warning evildoers!

:fight:

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Sir Nutsalot

No idea what you're up to but you are cracking me up. Perhaps its due to my Foamy the squirrel devotion. But anyway, love the name and with that name you really should use this avatar:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
@Sir Nutsalot

No idea what you're up to but you are cracking me up. Perhaps its due to my Foamy the squirrel devotion. But anyway, love the name and with that name you really should use this avatar:

Thank you sir!

I cannot see what the picture is though, it seems to be broken.

Signed,

Sir Nutsalot
Knight Commander of The Squirrel Empire