• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello everyone! =3

Z

Zecko

Hiya everyone. I'm back playing UO after a long break, and plan on becoming a fairly active player. I'm looking for fellow active players, well, to play with =3 .. What times do people generally appear? As I have seen barely a soul in the last few days.

Here's a quick list of chars to show I'm not a complete n00b
- I have a pretty good mage 110 magery etc.
- A GM fisher, so if anyone needs all that kewl fishing stuff just PM me.
- An 80+ tamer/t-hunter
- A fairly good GM swordsmen.
- And finally a horrible mule char.

P

PoCove

Hi .. How are you .. I remember a Zecko from a few years ago... I am Seth of PoC if you remember ... I do not play as much as I used to ... I have a shop in Luna across from the North gate stop in and Look

Collectors items displayed in first floor Second is the rubble floor vendors on roof ...
Later PoCove

Z

Zecko

Hi .. How are you .. I remember a Zecko from a few years ago... I am Seth of PoC if you remember ... I do not play as much as I used to ... I have a shop in Luna across from the North gate stop in and Look

Collectors items displayed in first floor Second is the rubble floor vendors on roof ...
Later PoCove
Sure I remember you =), I wouldn't mind joining PoC again if you'll have me; I used to have a blast with you guys. In fact my warrior is still a member =P.

I'll give your shop a look see! Sounds like fun.

Hope to see you in game soon.

R

RotsaRuck

it not the highest populated shard around, not like it used to be, but the smaller numbers is moslty quality, once the current lag issue is resolved you should find more on. POC, and allied guild EOB(my guild), is usually quite active, so look forward to catching up with you soon.

Z

Zecko

it not the highest populated shard around, not like it used to be, but the smaller numbers is moslty quality, once the current lag issue is resolved you should find more on. POC, and allied guild EOB(my guild), is usually quite active, so look forward to catching up with you soon.
The population doesn't worry me as I'm Australian and the connection is 5 times better then all the other shards... Well not at the moment... Hope to see you around!

A

Amathist

Hello Zecko geko *grins* remember me? Any way welcome back and of course we will have you...that is if we can get this lag sorted out and we can all play. Pirates of Cove > Home

E

El_Cid

Welcome back mate, and glad to see you in PoC Im like most waiting for this lag monster to be slain then I will be on more often