• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Hello Europa looking to buy UBER tower/keep maybe castle

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies i need to expand the europa museum....

i have a nice keep at the moment which i intend to use for the pre-publish 16 museum....

but id be maybe interested in a uber placed tower or keep or even maybe another castle...plz pm me or icq me on my new icq 658366531

would be nice to see whats out there b4 i make/ use the keep i already have [store shed ive had for years]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey thanks for the few players that showed me odd keep and tower spots...some were very nice spots ... alas the keep i already have is better for my use and i would gain no advantage moving to any ive been shown .... so i shall settle there and extend the museum and storage i need on europa

thanks again... THP

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey thanks for the few players that showed me odd keep and tower spots...some were very nice spots ... alas the keep i already have is better for my use and i would gain no advantage moving to any ive been shown .... so i shall settle there and extend the museum and storage i need on europa

thanks again... THP
I have a castle I am looking to liquidate in game for gold. It is located north of Minoc In tram. Please message me if interested, thanks.

Discord

Attachments