• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Chesapeake!

• Thread starter Guildmule
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Guildmule

:gee:

Trying to keep my post count to under 3, so I am editing this one instead or replying. :thumbup:

I am going fine... growing old and all. Thank you. Yourself?

O' Net Woth Ree, is that chinese? Listen Mr. Ree, I can't find dat fren that helped me made dat sig. Can you help me make a new juan?

S

Sebrina

WOW! *Thunderblast* *Lightning Strike*

How ya doin' you cursed old mule?

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Hell Who Let Him Come Back... Hey U Glad To See U Back In Some Sort Of Action :) See U Around :) :grouphug:

X

Xotche of Meade

Ha "trying to keep my post under 3"! Back in the day, you were considered ....um what was the title for someone who posted more then 5,000? a Raving Loon?, a carpol tunnel victim?, a leg of loin?, a bon a fide crazed?

hehehehe welcome back *hugs*

ONETWOTHREE

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you keep that fun siggy you had, you cant post here, it's ummm a NEW RULE, GuildMule MUST Have That Siggy....