• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Hello Chesapeake!!!

EM ShanyraFyre

UO Chesapeake Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I am EM ShanyraFyre. I know that is a LONGGG name to type, I am also called Shany or Muffin. :cheerleader: I will be joining all of you, and I am currently working on April's schedule. I have been with Broadsword for awhile. I started out in the Advisor program when it started back up. Then in 2014 I became the EM for Oceania. A few months ago I became a roving EM. And, as of about 3 days ago I was brought into Chesapeake. I am here for you, the players, whenever you need me. If I am not in game, I do have my icq which is in my profile, or a few of the players have it already as well. You can also email me, which is also in my profile. I will get this information in game for you as well.

Ultima_Online_cover.jpg [FILE][/FILE]

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good to see you bounceback from Oceania.

** Edited to not detract from welcoming Shan

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I am EM ShanyraFyre. I know that is a LONGGG name to type, I am also called Shany or Muffin. :cheerleader: I will be joining all of you, and I am currently working on April's schedule. I have been with Broadsword for awhile. I started out in the Advisor program when it started back up. Then in 2014 I became the EM for Oceania. A few months ago I became a roving EM. And, as of about 3 days ago I was brought into Chesapeake. I am here for you, the players, whenever you need me. If I am not in game, I do have my icq which is in my profile, or a few of the players have it already as well. You can also email me, which is also in my profile. I will get this information in game for you as well.

View attachment 46182 [FILE][/FILE]
Icky Rotblossom paused, smiled, and said to herself, "Itz wus funz meetin da gnu EM!" :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Chessy!

What happened to EM Dramnar?

EM ShanyraFyre

UO Chesapeake Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Welcome to Chessy!

What happened to EM Dramnar?
Dram is still around. I was assigned to Chessy 4 days ago. So you will also be seeing a lot of me. I don't really know what is going on with Dram at the moment (with his time being so different).

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hail EM SF, good to see you again. I only hope we hear from EM Dramnar again soon that he's still around as well!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome to Chesapeake. Don't eat the meat in Trinsic or Yew, watch your step in Britain, be careful of pirates, and don't wear pants or shoes you value in the presence of goblins.