• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Big O and Hello My Darling Sorc!

• Thread starter TheLadyChele
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TheLadyChele

Hi, how is everyone? I see Sorcon is due to marry again!!! I also see Omnicron is back posting!! Hail Big O!! Hello Sorc darling! Miss all of you and wish all of you the best. And to all of you out there who I love and adore: HIIIIIIIIII!! HOW ARE UUUUUUUUUUU????
LOVE
CHELE

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What up what up....I post at different times of teh day, I have a two month old who has his own schedule.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Hey there Chele! I decided not to marry Grog although Omnicron and me almost tied the knot. (Big O indeed once I got done with it!) currently Im looking for a sweet darling who would like to marry a rich guy. I got low standards, although I hit the jackpot once or twice. Any port in a storm ya know? Nood pics optional but encouraged heavily!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All is well just waiting for Sorc's next wedding. I keep pushing for Omni but Sorc keeps repulsing his advances :lol:

Take care dear lady :heart:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh we sleep together, but thats all I gets. He has to marry some hussie and give them all his lewt...i just get his jollies off.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you were quitting and you too now have my most prized uo possesions....so I dont want to hear it!

S

Sorcon Gartius

And you have my most prized real life possession...

MONEY!

S

Sorcon Gartius

I think our E-Peens were in the same girl at different times... That's sorta like Marriage.

:pint:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My epeen was in sorcon at that same time sooo technaclly I was married to you to Ere.

:danceb:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

*puts up his Chasity Fire Wall*

I know to much about where you're E-Peens have been to want them anywhere near me!!!!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TOV, Get that outta there you dont know where its been!!

Well wait a minute....nvm i am not gonna say it so umm ermmm carry on!

*exits stage right*:danceb::danceb::danceb:

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was all sweet talk until this morning. Now he won't even call me.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Cuda's E-Peen can demolish buildings.

....course mine won a fight w/ Chuck Norris' e-peen, so ... yeah :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shoot, my epeen is so awsome Chuck Norris's epeen just looked at it and started crying...and then hid behind his zipper.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Van Dam is like Chuck Norris if Chuck Norris was homosexual, had no beard, was french, had surgery to do the splits, and just completely and utterly sucked at everything in life.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funniest thing ever was back in 2005 I think when Van Damme lost a barfight. Hell, *I* could kick his ass and it's been years since I've kickboxed.

Chuck Norris could kill him just by snoring at him.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only thing negative I could ever say about Chuck Norris is, Sidekicks the movie...horrible..

Great, now he probably will hunt me down and pwnt me irl.