• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello all...do any of you remember Story telling nights and the Dragon and Llama Inn?

• Thread starter Wolf_of_Evermore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Wolf_of_Evermore

The old urge to play the game I loved has been reborn so to speak.

I just wanted to check if any of the old timers are still here?

Also wondering what guilds are still here or new ones that have grown.

I may even ask the powers that be on stratics if I could do some more interview.

Safe Travels all.

B

Bluebottle

I certainly do remember them though I only ever went to one or two. I don't know that there are many old-timers still around. Certainly judging by the rate that their old Grandfathered small homes are dropping :(

W

Wolf_of_Evermore

So I take it if I can get my main account reactivated there maybe some housing spot open?

How many folks still play?

Are the main cities ghost towns or are there lots of folks?

S

Sunrise

So I take it if I can get my main account reactivated there maybe some housing spot open?

You can probally find a good lot to place a good size home for sure.

Hard to say for sure. But napa has always been small. There are people around tho.

Most towns are dead. Luna is the most popular. Brit bank coming in second.

B

Bluebottle

As mentioned - its fairly deserted, most player towns are no more, some activity near moongates but its pretty quiet otherwise. No problem getting large house space.

B

Beldorin

Don't know if you remember me, Wolf, but there are a ton of older accounts still active - hard to tell with all the name changes and shard transfers going on. We're few and far between, but those of us who remember the Dragon and Llama are still wandering the land.

Great to hear from you again, and hopefully I'll see you around sometime :)

In Virtue,
Beldorin.

V

Vicor

Aye, I do remember you and some of those story-nights. Good times to say the least. Enjoy your return, hope to see you soon.

Vicor
aka
Toranaga

E

Elbryan Uthador

I also remember Wolf of Evermore. There are a few of us old time rper's still around.

Terrance Drith
Deraj

Still log in and haunt Napa.

S

Sparkles

Hail Wolf of Evermore.
I do remember those nights and wish it could be that way again on Napa. :(

Lady Sparkles of I*C