• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello again

K

Khalan

Just leaving a message to update on how Tanis and I have been doing. IN Feb of this year we had our wedding finally. YAY . for those that dont remember me its been a while. was wondering how everyone was doing and if there was any news lately. tried to find the babble thread.... but seems i couldnt. Tanis and I are back in texas and we have been there for the last two years at least. Miss playing something fierce. Hope to get back on as soon as possible.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's great to hear from you, Khalan!!!!!

Tell Tanis "Congrats on the wedding!!" :)

Khalan not sure if I should offer you "Congratulations" or "Condolences" :p. Well since you are happy about it ................ "Congrats Khalan" :danceb:

Just because you aren't playing doesn't mean you can't post ......... often. Look forward to hearing from you.

Vepl

P

Psychic Llama

*points, laughs, and gets kicked*

Oh yeah...hi Khalan and Tanis!

K

Khalan

:( pouts... and here i was all excited to see ya again... gives an uber wedgie there that'll show ya

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pulls on uber wedgie*

HEY watch who you give those to :eyes:

Vepl

K

Khalan

Tanis says " how about a pipe then" and you can too give a commando a wedgie it hurts more if ya get it all the way

C

Count De'Mone

Honey right now Count is back to being self-employed....
ie...don't have to leave the house much...
ie...I'm not your standard commando..

Was that safely enough stated for ya Vepl?:thumbsup:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to the newly weds!@ OMG hello Count long time no see!! Oh btw Count I'm Myst/Devlyn as every one calls me. Also Reguards from Jack and the rest.