• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello again

• Thread starter Blackadder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Blackadder

Hi all, i am a returning player and have a few questions.
I have been playing on and off for about 8 years, i have just re-activated my 2 accounts and the UO bug has bitten again lol.
1 of my accounts is not upgraded to mondains and i dont want to waste money upgrading if there is a new upgrade/client coming anytime soon.
Probaly get flamed for this but is there an eta on the SA release?
O and just for the record if any Devs read this for stats i'm a 2d player.
I beta tested the 3d client when it came out and although it made me seasick it wasnt to bad, but i only used it when you could only enter the new areas using the 3d client, everything else i did in 2d.
Hmm maybe not a few questions then, just the 1 :coco:

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, try ta find a 9th Anniversary Edition online or in local store (may have to ask probably won't be on shelf).

B

Blackadder

Yea getting a mondain upgrade is not a problem but i dont want to waste money on it if a new client/upgrade is coming out soon.
Just wondering if there was an eta on SA.
I can just buy the code from UO if i wanted to, which i will probaly end up doing instead of waiting for a release date on anything new.
Thanks anyways Seadog, may all your fish be big ones.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah go for 9th anny or 8th age. i live in charlotte nc and a major gamestop had 4 8th age 2 9th anny and a samuria empire. stores must have stocked up when thoes were out. i bought 8th age again cause it comes with an advanced char, shard transfer and some other token. only 20$ i buy up th 7th anny when i see em too, there only 9 bucks now.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondering if there was an eta on SA.
Arrrr, methinks the ETA were "sometime next year". Me does not consider it ta be soon.

I can just buy the code from UO if i wanted to, which i will probaly end up doing instead of waiting for a release date on anything new.
Aye, but methinks that code from EA be $29.99, whilst a 9th Ann'y edition should be $19.99 or less. (Dunno bout UK pricin').

yeah go for 9th anny or 8th age. i live in charlotte nc and a major gamestop had 4 8th age 2 9th anny and a samuria empire. stores must have stocked up when thoes were out. i bought 8th age again cause it comes with an advanced char, shard transfer and some other token. only 20$ i buy up th 7th anny when i see em too, there only 9 bucks now.
'Tis good deals! But only the 9th will give ML access.