• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hell hath no fury.....

G

like a woman scorned.

Where for art thou my love?

Oh my don't you look good enough to eat.

Hmm this place looked a little barren and plain.

Ahhh much better.

Friends over for the housewarming...or housecooling in there case.

Over 400 individual items locked down and finally I have more space in my keep for the new decco; what a way to clean house.

I

imported_archite666

Rofl Simply lovely Ae, I still think we should have went with pink cloth but yes very awesome, its just how I imagened it when you were talking about it, lol didnt know it was that many pumpkins

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should place the pumpkins in the shape of a cat LOL

G

My godness... This insane freak locked it all down in my house... What a bore !
Its all cleansed by now and she is unfriended forever, hoperfully ! Ugh.,,.., this was worse than dieing to faction naked tamers or being guard whacked ! :[
Very annoying...

I imagine the time she spent to do this... That time should be used to actually play and enjoy the game, or read a book, or to do something else... Come on.,.,.
Disgusting !

G

*cries*
And Just a quick FYI. I was waiting for a harry and my latest rescue kitty to have her kittens.
All I wanted was to make some people laugh, especialy you.
I was having fun and yes a good book would have been more fun but I would have fallen asleep.

Insane freak???? Were you not the one who said I wasn't evil enough? What is more Evil than locking down 300 pumpkins?

G

Aeowyn, I think the problem is you were just too subtle regarding your interest.

@WyRm: undead repetitive stress disorder should make for an interesting medical case. Too bad Nurse Miss Maude is long gone.

-Skylark

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see lots of pumpkins outside his house but what about the Snowmen, snowflakes, flowers, and eggs? Could it be that WyRm is raising a force of Super Vampiric Snowmen holding flowers and throwing Easter eggs?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I see lots of pumpkins outside his house but what about the Snowmen, snowflakes, flowers, and eggs? Could it be that WyRm is raising a force of Super Vampiric Snowmen holding flowers and throwing Easter eggs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything is unlocked inside, awaiting to decay... Because if I remove the items from the house, the crazy imp woman may take them all back and do it on someone else's house ! :[
See ? I care for the crowd... Im a humble seeker of justice and the restoration of chaos ! *Drops a tear*

G

*shakes head* There there now lass *hands her a tissue*

Oft is the case lass that no matter how much one tries to do for some menfolk here, there always be those menfolk here that never appreciate it or lack humor.

*then again... maybe he was hidden in his coffin huggin his stuffy dwagon and did not wish to be caught dead or alive, with him privately enjoying squeezing and huggin upon his lil pink stuffy dwagon ?? !! ?

K

kahlia

<blockquote><hr>

All I wanted was to make some people laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed...

G

You are having blues decorate your house Wyrm?
First we see you frolicking with a blue near Umbra and now this.

The true Red community is going to have to keep an eye on you!

G

Ahem. Yes. Well.
*coughs*

"You are perfectly rested" ?!?!?!

WyRm, WyRm, WyRm.... I fear thy stamina is not what it once was!
Have ye considered membership of the Vesper Gymnasium? They can do wonders for vampires with oversized love-handles, or so I'm told.

*wanders off, shaking head in bewilderment*

G

Grrrr
Damn you ! DAMN YOU ALL FAITHLESS IMPS !
You shouldnt have provoked me..,., The suffering now will be much bigger.,., You infidels better pray to not be found, for...well, all I can say is : dieing to me now will be worse than going to hell !
Prepare thineselves ! Gasp.,

G

As a side note...

*looks at pics of WyRm's house*

*reflexively grabs deco tool*

If you ever want a non-pumpkin/snowman related makeover for that boring pile of stone you currently call home, let me know.

(Although it might be hard to top the squashed frog in the arcane circle
)

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

As a side note...

*looks at pics of WyRm's house*

*reflexively grabs deco tool*

If you ever want a non-pumpkin/snowman related makeover for that boring pile of stone you currently call home, let me know.

(Although it might be hard to top the squashed frog in the arcane circle
)

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

**laughs**

I had the same reaction, intense overcoming overwhelming senses of grabbing house deco tools and hitting *customise mode* to redo his home.

I mean even you and I insolent bluebies can create a house of doom and gloom and darkness far more befitting him ....than pixies on the wall, and hell even his wood chests should all be died shadowy black or something more befitting him. Where are all his torture devices ? where is the bed o nails or something, hell that cute lil frog should be on a bloody stretched out bed o nails, dead !

I mean srsly.......... ye house needs a more evil theme/deco help man !

*resists the urge* to redo Wyrm's house, with Skylark.

G

Its the way it is to save as much lock downs as possible, in order to hold all the loot that you despicable blues carry... I cant spend too many lock downs on trash decorative craps or useless trammelite blue things !
Where would I put all the LOOOOOOOOOOOT ? :[

If only my castle wasnt already completely full of loot....
See how I suffer ???... Dry looting blues also has it's bad side :{
*Drops a tear*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Its the way it is to save as much lock downs as possible, in order to hold all the loot that you despicable blues carry... I cant spend too many lock downs on trash decorative craps or useless trammelite blue things !
Where would I put all the LOOOOOOOOOOOT ? :[

If only my castle wasnt already completely full of loot....
See how I suffer ???... Dry looting blues also has it's bad side :{
*Drops a tear*

[/ QUOTE ]

Pffft, image is everything. If you can't have a decent lair to inspire awe among insolents because you are an undead packrat, then you have too much junk. One can be evil without losing the ability to prioritize.

Seriously, some of the interest can be created simply with house design and gozas/add-ons which take NO lockdown space. What is the dimension of your plot? I might try out some designs for you on Test center, if you are interested in an Extreme Makeover: Siege house edition.

-Skylark

G

Maybe the blues can redecorate for you Wyrm. Make your house all happy with plants and stuffed toys and such nonsense. You could have a tea party with them as well.

Stop this nonsense at once Wyrm! Go out in the world and punish the blues! The red community is watching!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe the blues can redecorate for you Wyrm. Make your house all happy with plants and stuffed toys and such nonsense. You could have a tea party with them as well.

Stop this nonsense at once Wyrm! Go out in the world and punish the blues! The red community is watching!

[/ QUOTE ]

Quiet, you! In the right hands, a deco tool is a deadly weapon, and I suspect you will make good fertilizer for some cheerful colored plants.

-Skylark

G

Pffft.

"Lets make Wyrms house all pretty and stuff"

"Maybe we can soften the heart of the all powerfull Wyrm"

It is no wonder that I have been sent to monitor the goings on.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pffft.

"Maybe we can soften the heart of the all powerfull Wyrm"

[/ QUOTE ]

Deco n00bs should be seen, not heard.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Deco n00bs should be seen, not heard.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the funniest thread I have seen in some time.

A house makeover for WyRm... *chuckles*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just saw the work Skylark did on Maleeka's house. It was beautifully decorated, while still allowing many many many items. You should have some faith in Skylark and allow her to touch up your house!

G

Well how about it Wyrm? Would you like some nice purple bunnies in your newly redecorated house?

We are watching Wyrm. Do not dissapoint us.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well how about it Wyrm? Would you like some nice purple bunnies in your newly redecorated house?

We are watching Wyrm. Do not dissapoint us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, I was thinking more along the lines of a large throne room with a raised dais, stone braziers, a dark dungeon for torturing insolents, a treasure room for his indiscriminate loots, and maybe a cozy, secure mausoleum for WyRm to park his bat wings, all of which can be accomplished with few lockdowns, but if he has his heart set on purple bunnies and such, I am sure I could find a way to work it in a design.

-Skylark

G

Ah.....Yes, Yes. I think I am begining to like this Skylark. Build Wyrm something befitting his wonderfull dark, evilness.
Perhaps you could engineer a very large room of fun with all the torture implements? Whips, chains, shackels, beds of nails and a rack to stretch out the wretched blues upon. This makes me rabid with delight. Just the thought of such a room is amuzing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You leave Abba out of this, elf!

*wanders off humming Take a Chance on Me*

-Skylark

G

These 4 from this ABBA. Are they also wretched blues? They all look so happy.

*scowls and foams at the mouth*

G

<blockquote><hr>

These 4 from this ABBA. Are they also wretched blues? They all look so happy.

*scowls and foams at the mouth*

[/ QUOTE ]

I am afraid they are the dreadest of all...electric blues!

And as far as happy sounding songs, I strongly suggest you not EVER listen to their song "Super Trooper" - it isn't really a vampiric sort of song, and you will probably spontaneously burst into flames.

-Skylark

G

Relax Timur... I wont be convinced by these unfaithful imps to decorate my noble adobe ! Instead, I will decorate their bodies with knives, torches and blood ! How about that, despicable blues ?

Hmpf... Decoration.,.,,. Where in the nine hells do you think I am ? In some kind of Trammelian Shard ?? Give me a break.,.,

The first thing I always do when I log on and find a ridiculous birthday present's box in my backpack with decorative trash inside is to kill a Gaman and drop the crappy trammy bullcrap on its body to decay !!!!!

The day of purification is near, pests... regret thineselves while you still canst !

P

pikon198

Aye, listen to thee Skeletor, he speaketh the truth yee blues. He shall strike yee down with massive armies of his dark following. But alas, do not be fooled by his dread looks on the field at home he is a simple blue charmer himself. Here is one of my favorite snapshots of thier gruesome murderer giving his band of followers a peppy talk before battle.
Quoted saying "Yee go Guurl!" And then promptly after snapping his fingers at his right hand man for not wearing enough makeup... Aye, he may be the cold blooded WyRm on the field, but at his house he's as nice as a daisy.

But that's just the word around the tavern o' sosoria. HARHARHAR!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I wont be convinced by these unfaithful imps to decorate my noble adobe !

The day of purification is near, pests... regret thineselves while you still canst !

[/ QUOTE ]

Suit yourself...but I think you will be the one regretting yourself when I design an evil citadel, and make some other undead lord look cool.

-Skylark

G

My master was right about you Wyrm. Evil shall win once again. The blood of the blues shall stain the landscape forever! No peace untill the insolent blues have had their souls collected.

MUHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

*Foams at the mouth in anticipation*

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

****************sings*****************

gimme gimme gimme a man after midnite.................

you see the dancing Queen...............

G

**wipes the frothing foam drool off Timur's cheek**

Careful bout drooling or frothy foaming in public here...or folks will think ya got rabies or teething or ye dentures not fit proper like, or something weird ya ate, gave ye gas, or not settle right with ye inndards !

G

I am fairly certain that it is rabies. My master must have given it to me.

*foams at the mouth*

G

Well then I am pleased as punch, that ye master is at least sharing...something...... with someone !

G

Well watch out as he is not too picky on who he shares things with.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well watch out as he is not too picky on who he shares things with.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya I noticed. *very evil grin*