• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) HearthFire Haven Grand Opening Fall Feast

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tuesday- November 30th at 8pm PST (11pm Eastern)

Hail citizens!
The Village of HearthFire Haven would like to invite one and all to celebrate our newly recognized TownShip. There will be games, prizes, gifts, and a chance to get to know us & for us to know you! We are proud of the home that we have created & wish to share our community with the world at large. A Gate to the Crumbling Continent Isle will be provided from Luna Bank. We hope to see you there.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you WarderDragon,
We have had to the change the time because the majority of our friends found the previous hour to be too early for them to attend the entire feast. The new time is the following: 8pm PST 11pm Eastern.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have loved to attend, but sadly it begins far to late on a weekday for me.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have loved to attend, but sadly it begins far to late on a weekday for me.
Apologies, Elladan,
We invite you to tour our Village earlier. Most of HearthFire Haven will be running around getting ready, before the event time, so feel free to stop by before the event to tour the TownShip. In fact, you will be the first to get a gift bag, in that case, *smiles*. The previous time-slot was simply too early for the majority of our official allies. You are a dear friend to the Village & we look forward to seeing you! I am still decorating & trussing up the buildings! (< special thanks to Baja Barding Company & The Duchess, Lady WildStar!)

With warmest regard,
Claudia Drusilla, HearthFire Haven Regent