• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Heart

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, was wondering if anyone had any info on this item. Right now I used a PBD on it so I do not lose it. I obtained this years ago at a idoc on LA, there was a book with it that said it came from an event on LA but thats about it. When you double click it you get the message seen in the picture at bottom left. Also open to selling it if anyone is interested. heart.png h2.png

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi
I'm sure that this Heart is not from an Event but itis a rare.
It Looks like a normal Heart and have the same Color.
For the message it is only there because it is an old Heart and old Bodyparts (entrails and more) got this Message in the early Days.
In the Old days you could Cook Body Parts and Entrails to get Food and chop Body Parts to get Entrails , Hearts , liver.
That you can be sure what i'm say i have a proof about this.
This Text is in the UO Files of UO (the first text from the early Days).
All Text and Names from Event Items arent in the UO Files because they are only renamed or insert by Text and not by id's.
All official Names , Item Names ,Text passages from UO are in the UO Files because they worked with id's (this is the program code of UO).
For more Info i can tell you at PM more because its not easy to explain this in english for me ;)
To avoid Misunderstandings.
I didnt do any Illegal , Hack or exploited to get this Info or did ever do something like this.
I Play since 1997 and in the older days you could see all this with legal Programs.
The complete ID list is saved by myself because i was charmed about the many Text Files who never came up Ingame and find alot who is removed from the Game.
There was and is so much potential but they never released this.
I hope i was able to Help :)

Zora