• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heard a rumor about t maps and fishing

G

gummy460

I heard that the devs are going to tweak these 2 skills so they are once again worth our time. Does this hold any truth or was this person talking nonsense.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear that all our questions will be answered at the next town hall.

...and there will be cake and pony rides too :D

On the tmap thing, I'd say it was wishful thinking. Nothing has been said publicly.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have mentioned enough times in the past that they are looking into it. So it would not be all that shocking.

G

gummy460

thnaks for the quick responses... when is the next town hall meeting scheduled?

G

grassylampshade

Can someone please give me more info about the upcoming Seattle Town Hall? I know it's at the Seattle Hilton from 3-6 but the RSVP website isn't working for me, and I'm trying to get a little more info.

Thanks in advance! :D

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard that the devs are going to tweak these 2 skills so they are once again worth our time. Does this hold any truth or was this person talking nonsense.
hope so! i love fishing but opening the chests and finding old crap makes it less fun to do:/

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, well ye ain't a-gonna find brand spankin' new pieces o' eight in a sunken treasure trove, now are ye? :p

Edgar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice to lower the amount of items, and maybe make it so you get one decent item instead. I for one got tired of waiting and turned in all my tmaps. I had lots too, made over 175k in points just off tmaps.

S

Sunrise

Please let it be true about fishing...Right now anything is good.

Maybe better rum? better fishing poles with pluses? :D Like blacksmithy gloves... :D ya know the usall. Heck maybe even bait :D

P

Pawl

is 100 the max in fishing? i've never seen a PS or and ring orect with a fishing + on it..

maybe at 120 we could find or fish somethign up as well as whatever they allready have plan

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is 100 the max in fishing? i've never seen a PS or and ring orect with a fishing + on it..

maybe at 120 we could find or fish somethign up as well as whatever they allready have plan
120 you can fish up Atlantis :p

S

Sunrise

120 you can fish up Atlantis :p

LoL!!!!

Maybe thats it..U get rune pieces of Atlantis...Hrm...Something to ponder. The new rubble..LOL.

K..100 is the max for the fishing skill. there are no mods to improve it...Yet...

I just HOPE NOT that the good news on fishing and Tmaps is that they finally get the boards back up on stratics about it... :p:scholar:

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Or maybe at 120 we wouldn`t get any more damn shoes!

That`d make it worth it for me,anything else would just be a bonus.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually, with the spring cleaning, fishing is rather lucrative at the moment - perhaps not the fastest way to farm points, but if you're already a fisherman at heart anyway, it's nice little bonus being able to turn in all those surplus sunken treasures.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Arrrr, well ye ain't a-gonna find brand spankin' new pieces o' eight in a sunken treasure trove, now are ye? :p

As the resident real life sunken treasure expert, the Reales (silver) don't do too well, but the Escudos (gold) come out looking pretty new once your done with them (assuming you know what you're doing).

Also, the Reales CAN come out looking like new if they went down newly minted and were protected enough from the elements (stacked with other coins, deep dee cold water, etc).

:D

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

As the resident real life sunken treasure expert, the Reales (silver) don't do too well, but the Escudos (gold) come out looking pretty new once your done with them (assuming you know what you're doing).

Also, the Reales CAN come out looking like new if they went down newly minted and were protected enough from the elements (stacked with other coins, deep dee cold water, etc).

:D
So how's KR perform under water? :p

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would be sweet. It would make me take up lockpicking and cartography again. It would be nice to see some nice fishing loot too.