• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Hear Ye Hear Ye..Calling all able bodied super sleuths!

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The time has come to put an end to all this vandalism nonsense in Moonglow! Anyone out there with the desire to try their hand at the investigative arts please come one come all to our fair city in search of clues-Hopefully leading to the arrest of those responsible! All our hard work to restore our zoo to its former glory has mostly been for naught as these vandals seem to be just as hard at work to deter us in our goals. I say enough! The time to act is now! If you should happen to find any clues around the city-especially the zoo- please let me know what you have found. Perhaps together with the best an brightest of the land we can finally put an end to these most heinous crimes against the fair city of Moonglow! Feel free to bring any information you may have gathered and/or thoughts on said information or clues to myself personally or to the next meeting with the King where we can discuss them at great length and long-windedness...I hear the King Loves that....as do the governors i'm sure. I would love the opportunity to discuss with anyone the clues they may find and the thoughts they have on them. I invite all members of the kingdom to come along and be a member of this newly forming Zoo Investigation team.
United we can defeat any threat to our beloved lands!!!! That is all for now good luck in the investigation!
-DL Keenan Governor of Moonglow.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So ..... an invitation to be a Zoo Investigation Team .......

hmmm ......

ZIT...

Think I'll pass......

:facepalm:

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any who wish can simply write down any findings they make in a book and drop on the City Herald next to the City Stone where I can retrieve them from the inventory and see what you may have discovered.
Also any taking part are welcome to receive a special title of "Zoo Investigator" for the duration of this investigation- of course pending approval from your own City Governor. Thank you and happy hunting!
--DL Keenan

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have joined ZSI (Zoo Special Investigation) and reported my findings. Looking for more investigators. Any expertise with vermin or scat will proove to be of value. Thank you.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks for your help! I will soon present my notes on all you all have found to the King himself! Stay vigilant!