• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hear Hear

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Hear Hear

HEAR HEAR​

Put a crate down on the grounds and steps up on top of it

Hear, Hear, Petition for the King
View attachment 47553
Hear, Hear, Let it be known that on this day Governor Vixen has petition the King to annex the township of Barter Town into the the City of Minoc and to change the name of Minoc to Barter Town.
View attachment 47556
Hear, Hear, Citizens of Minoc and Barter Town are encouraged to sign this petition, a ballot box is sitting on the City Stone.
View attachment 47552
Hear, Hear, A brief history of Barter Town. Britannian Date September 21, 381. Founder, “Chad Sexington” had a dream, (July 2008). A town of thieves, the...
Read more about this article here...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Hits the dislike button*..sorry, I love Siege, but never cared for this Barter Town thing that maybe 3 people enjoy. :p

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Well I don't know what it is but as a new person I have no idea where barter town is and wouldn't be very happy to be killed just because I don't have a jester hat.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Barter Town was a mythical place that people "allegedly" gathered at. In reality it was the location of one particular thiefs house, where you could byback some items that had been "skillfully?" stolen. It's a story that needs to go away. The city is Minoc, it should always be Minoc. We don't have a large enough population to support player created towns now. We need to embrace the true cities of Sosaria and fill the seats with true Governors and Citizens......enough already. I like some of the residents of the mythical Safe Haven, so I won't even elaborate on that one.....this time :p

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh come now, Garth, you've had some good times in Barter Town. South Barter Town is a shoddy blue collar suburb, but the real deal can still occasionally offer a good time to those of loose morals ^^