• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Health Bars Limit?

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This happens in the regular EC client. If you have 10 health bars up, pulling out another one will overwrite one of the prior 10. Is this a bug? If it's a feature, can it be changed? It seems silly that it would just erase one of your prior selected targets... @Bleak

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have exactly the same problem. From memory they capped it at 10 in a previous patch. It would be nice if they upped the limit I would agree there.

I don't think there is a cap with Pinco UI though.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The limit is definitely set on purpose, it was made in order to reduce the chances of crashing. Keep in mind u can set ur own party, and grab 10 extra health bars. But 10 is still low, i wish we can have more than that...

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So after reading that publish... It still seems silly that we're allowed up to 20 total health bars as per the mobile bar listing but we can only manually choose 10. Can we increase it from 10 to 15 or 20? Of course with the restriction still being that it removes from the mobile bar listing...