• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Healing Potions Inactivity

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got this bug today on all my chars, the healing potions in the hot bar went inactive... I made sure the potions are in my backpack, then cleared the hot bar and dragged some new healing potions to it, but the potions remained inactive. I tested this on several chars on diffrent shards & i still have this problem only with the greater healing pots...

This bug is only using Pinco's UI

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got this bug today on all my chars, the healing potions in the hot bar went inactive... I made sure the potions are in my backpack, then cleared the hot bar and dragged some new healing potions to it, but the potions remained inactive. I tested this on several chars on diffrent shards & i still have this problem only with the greater healing pots...

This bug is only using Pinco's UI
I can't replicate this, probably you are using old potions with the same id of healing potions....

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't replicate this, probably you are using old potions with the same id of healing potions....
Well i tested this using many different healing pots from friends it didnt seem to solve the problem... Even yellow potions from NPCs didnt work...

Little hint: when u grab and drop the potions into ur backpack the potion icon in the hotbar sparkles twice, active-inactive-active-inactive, and then remains inactive...

Is there anything else i could test in order to track this bug since you dont have it? Like getting potion id number or something ty Pinco

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah this is a big issue. I've had to switch back to the standard EC to be able to use heal potions :-(

I deleted my character profile and logged in again with a fresh profile. Still happens.

I think it started to happen after the last patch for Pinco UI.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i tested this using many different healing pots from friends it didnt seem to solve the problem... Even yellow potions from NPCs didnt work...

Little hint: when u grab and drop the potions into ur backpack the potion icon in the hotbar sparkles twice, active-inactive-active-inactive, and then remains inactive...

Is there anything else i could test in order to track this bug since you dont have it? Like getting potion id number or something ty Pinco
try now