• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Head EXPLODES in confusion*

G

About the Web Services thing, I totally don't understand it. Please help fix that.

G

IS JUAT A THING TO SHOW YOU WHOS OR WHAT PROERTIES ARE ONLINE, oops, at a web page or if you're making some app or program that would display that info.. I'ts not somethin g the casual gamer would be able to do. You obviously need to know or understand some programmig in order for it to be of value to you.

G

I think the best place to ask your questions is in the Discussion page for the Web Services article on the Wiki.

You are more likely to get an answer from someone that knows what is going on, with this new feature.

I personally do not have a clue.....

M

Meggers

I think the best place to ask your questions is in the Discussion page for the Web Services article on the Wiki.
-------------------------

Makes no sense to me

K

Keep It Real

I saw it and I have to say I think it is a total waste of time and resources when there are sooooo many bugs that could have been worked on instead.

But what do I know, I just pay to play whats left of the game.