• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hay and Plate of Food

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do these still spawn? I have been away for quite awhile and I decided to try to get a few for deco for my house. I didnt use to have a problem at all with them, but like the plate of food all I am getting on them is "it belongs to someone else". I know with the baskets if you get the message then you can put bandages or something under it, then remove them until the basket falls. I tried this with the plates, but no luck. Also, I cannot seem to get the hay, and I dont remember if it was really that hard to get (other than being there at server up).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I picked up the hay from Khaldun on TC1 when decorating the staff Christmas village, so I believe that still spawns. I'm not sure on the plate of food, I think it got broken, but perhaps the low level stealable from underworld would substitute?

T

Tazar

Unless something has changed and it is broken - the plate of food was only available in Fel. Try there if you are not already.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the plate of food I have been trying in fel, so maybe it is no longer available. I sure hope that they are both still available.