• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

havent been able to log into tso for 3 weeks!!!

• Thread starter sxyseamnky
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sxyseamnky

im STILL waiting to find someone to help me figure out what to do. im paying for a game i CANT EVEN PLAY!!! i dont know what to do, ever since the one update a few weeks ago, i cant even get in using the tso client! it tells me theres some missing DLL. i am really irritated with this and i dont want to cancel my account, but if i cant play, what choice do i have?????

I

imported_DutchAmerica

You should follow the link in the thread called:

EAland and install website

That will give you a fresh install. However, if you are using the old version of the game you would want to use tso.exe to get the update.

N

nodgree

I thought they had the login problems all patched up. I'm able to login with no problems now. It was a backwards update or something like that...

S

sxyseamnky

i did try the reinstall, it still didnt work. i still have it saying im missing some DLL. any other ideas?/

D

DarkRaven74

I've got the same problem as you. I get the message:
ERROR STARTING PROGRAM - .DLL FILE NOT FOUND, MSVCP80.DLL
It's a dynamic link library.
I've tried the update on tso.e com, but that doesn't work either. (Grrrr!)

'Dark Raven Midnight (Dan's Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.