• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Haven Festival Feb 8th

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am considering to hold the next Haven Fest on Feb 8th at 9PM in Catskills, the following day the 9th is the Haven Fest in ATL. Here are the town items break down:

• Bows & Arrows from Skara Brae
  • Magery books from Wind
  • Necromancy books from Umbra
  • Crafting tools from Minoc
  • Ores from Delucia
  • Wood from Yew
  • T- maps from Bucs Den
  • Rune books from Britain
  • Shields from Trinsic
  • Food from Cove
  • Blades (fencing/swords) from Jhelom
  • Bashing (Macing) from Nu'Jelm
  • Instruction Books from Haven
  • Ridables from Moonglow
  • Iron Armour from Vesper
  • Leather Armour from Serpents Hold
  • Potions from Papua
  • Jewelry (rings/ bracelets) from Luna
  • Gargish armour from Ter Mur
  • Ninja garb from Tokuno Island

Hope to see you there!

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I copy/pasted the list to give for the break up of the towns items. I still have from the last festival crafting tools, shields, mage books, runebooks, lockpicks, repair contracts, and the books on skills. Pandora is holding some of the items at the moment because I only have my bank to hold stuff.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may or may not be able to make it this time around. Depends on what the family is doing that day since it's my mom's birthday.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Dew was my mom's character. I took over the account for the most part after she left for WoW.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Booo! WoW, ya'll need to come to SotA when it comes out! I saw a couple PGoH names in the forums so I know there will be some of you there :)

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
While responding to my thread on Atlantic about the Haven Fest I'm holding there I got an idea.

Anyone who decides they would like to 'represent a town' feel free to do so, and if you have an idea of a side event that would represent the town please feel free to do so. For example someone that wishes to represent Skara Brae, the town of rangers, could do an archery event, or gate people to the town and take them on a guided tour. I will ask that if you wish to do a side event keep them short so that they can be done more than once, this way more people can enjoy it.
Also if more than one person decides to represent the town and each wish to hold a side event please work with each other because the more there is to do the more fun we will all have.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will be in Haven tomorrow about 830 EST for set up. If you wish to contact me feel free to do so here, through ICQ at 176782236, or around that time tomorrow. I can't wait to see you there!

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you to all that showed up! It was great to see the rp plot come to the event too to add even more fun to it!
I will be holding another one next month I'm going to try for March 8th.

Last edited:

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for a fun event, Sennah. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.