• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Haven Fest April 12th 9pm EST

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
For Haven Fest of April, Dante Darkheart has offered to head the event. I will still assist in communications through the end of March until I move. During my move I am not sure when I will be available so please contact Dante at that time.
Thank you!

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nope, why are you hoping I am? I know... I'm pretty annoying... hehe *winks*
I'm moving from Maine to Arkansas, and between the unpacking and job searching I don't know what my schedule will look like in April. I will do my best to try to be there, but I like to plan a month early and I like to keep everyone updated with anything that happens :)

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just assumed that when you said "until I move",so I was thinking that you were moving to another shard,not actually moving irl.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Awww, *feels loved by Pandora* =^.^=
I still plan on hosting Haven Fests monthly, Sunday in ATL and Saturday in Cats, people really enjoy it on both shards. I hope it continues to grow, so Catskills is stuck with me hahah.