• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have you "Reported" any toons?

G

Granjell

Just curious after my recent rant. I reported three toons this afternoon because I was so incensed. Has anyone else reported toons for untoonlike conduct? If so, what was it for?

T

toontownhappy

I reported one once for seriously stinking a noob who went sad.

L

Little Sadie

Nope. I hate that report button. LOL! I have put a toon on ignore before but that is it. I don't think we should have that button.

S

soupandquackers

The only time i use the report button is for really bad names, it just irritates me that they get bad names accepted and i get simple names rejected.

S

SSniffleslam

Never used it, but I've wanted to a couple of times. I have used the ignore several times though.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I have never used it but came close tonight!! When we were waiting in the CJ before you came and that dog kept stinking me. It wasnt once, or twice, but continuously for absolutely no reason other than I wasnt getting on the elevator with 7 level 1 bottom feeders!!! As if that behavior would actually inspire me!! We were on the stairs, not near the elevators so there was no reason. Behavior like that should be reported, but I really am a mouse!!! But I will gaurantee that if I had been with you in that factory I definately would have reported them too. No doubt.

F

Flippers

LOL I forgot it was there. I still use the feedback form.

Oh yeah we can ignore? That's right. I think I did that a lot when the new gestures came out.