• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Have you picked up your kitchen set in the Ultima Store? Tag #myUOkitchen with screenies...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the idea of posting the pics.

But I will never see them on #

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
@Capt. Lucky have you tried to bake a pie in the new oven?
Well I've never in my life tried to make a pie before lol. But no pies don't work. I did try fish steaks and they do work. About the only thing I ever make. I'll toss an Elven oven in the flour making room :p I use to use a heating stand to make fish steaks so I like the new stove better than that :p

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess pies are safe in the new pie safe since you can't bake them with the new oven.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I guess pies are safe in the new pie safe since you can't bake them with the new oven.
Fine.. just pancaking fine.... we installed an additional oven so people don't think we're having our pies shipped in. It's entirely made out of wood so you figure out how that holds up to fire. But it works.

pie.jpg