• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have u seen my soulstones?

D

duderominus

My house collapsed a couple months ago and I'm in search of my soulstones: three red and two green and countless fragments. One had 90-110 stealth; one had GM-120 parry and I can't remember any of the others. I'd much appreatiate any help. I'm doing fine otherwise. I'd just enjoy not having to spend gold that I don't really have any more.

The house had over 100 barb kit pieces, lots of different rubble and lots of artis... But I just want the soulstones. Otherwise, finder's keepers. =)

I guess plucky didn't signe up for the new forums yet. If any one in FAL would get in contact with me, I'd much appreatiate it. ICQ: 382535744

This's where the house was: YEW FEL GATE

P

Pennywise

Look on top of Plucky's Roof in Luna. Maybe they are there.

N

NewThunder

I will look around, but unfortunately I think becuase of the storage limit we have not been able to collect as many soulstones of late.