• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have Old & New Gifts All Over - Need Siege

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have lots of stuff on most all American/European shards:
Xmas
Valentines
Easter
Heritage/Anniversary

If you have on Siege to trade, send me a PM or ICQ: 129361798 and I will verify I have the same item on your shard.

roomstomper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My ICQ is 683860775. I have the following items on Seige and wanting items on Lake Superior.
1 Red Velvet Box with stuffy, cards, chocolate and bacon.
3 Broadsword Plaque Deeds
1 Gift box with a Holiday Tree Deed.

I have been on the reliable traders list for a while now and have finally gotten to all shards and consolidated my listings for all shards. If you are interested send me a message on ICQ and I will respond in whole. If you by chance have items on other shards that you would like to trade we can work on them as well. I do not require the same items piece by piece and will trade for something that has equalivant prices. My main toon on Lake Superior is Sir Fred if you should want to check me out. Looking forward to hearing from you and anybody else that should read this and wants to trade. Have a great day.

Update: I still have numerous Items for trade, to include soulstone Frags and heritage tokens on some shards. Bunnies/ducklings also available. Thanks

Last edited: