• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have not seen one of these in awhile.. ROLL CALL!

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I don't think I have met you, but I'd love the opportunity!
:cheerleader:
I have come and gone a few times in my fifteen years of on-and-off playing of UO. My last play through was late '14 to early '15. I have been known as Lebrun the chef. Kelton Jorvin, an old wizard. William Jorvin, paladin.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have come and gone a few times in my fifteen years of on-and-off playing of UO. My last play through was late '14 to early '15. I have been known as Lebrun the chef. Kelton Jorvin, an old wizard. William Jorvin, paladin.
Well I hope you come back once again to join us, we would love to see you in game, and Id love to meet you

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Oh and New Haven Dinners could sure use a Chef, a Food Booth for Haven Dinners would be wonderful, Poor Turner is getting overwhelmed with all the foods to keep up with , New Chef would Be soooooo GREAT !

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, if you call what I do these days playing. I try to attend as many of the events as I can, am Governor of Yew and enjoy going off on a hunt with the Paladins of Trinsic.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, if you call what I do these days playing. I try to attend as many of the events as I can, am Governor of Yew and enjoy going off on a hunt with the Paladins of Trinsic.
That's wonderful to hear! Perhaps I join you from time to time.