• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Haunted House

S

Stig

Just been going through the haunted house, and have got to Guilatine, seems to be the end, except that there seems to be a hidden teleporter that im not allowed to access and it also appears that the lowest level is unvisited.

Am I just not seeing this as the end or what lol could be I need EM there to go on or teleporter is just not turned on during the day I dunno seems like the fun should continue to me lol

C

CatLord

Thank you to the EM and the other engineers for another challenge...

L

LyraDarkstar

It took me way too long to figure out I had to step left... I cut my head off at least 6 times...

This was wonderfully put together and great fun. Thanks guys!

OH! and I got the "untold riches" in the maze! 6 whole GP! hehe.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grrrr I'm stuck in the void on the very far north side on there lowest level I cant find one warp tile :(

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, color me confused, but where is this haunted house everyone except me seems to have visited?

C

CatLord

Gates to it on all towns... (I have not been on so they might have been removed...)

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is the house 'off' now? I"ve been stumbling 'round in this darkness for an awfully long time with no sense of compltetion. I really enjoyed it up until this....

D

DPudding

LOL yeah I know who Stig of the Dump is... It's where I got the name from.. Just didnt remember the childrens names :)
The Stig is a racing driver who never speaks and you never see his face on the BBC program Top Gear. Best show ever.

S

Stig

The Stig is a racing driver who never speaks and you never see his face on the BBC program Top Gear. Best show ever.
I know that too..... just I was called Stig so long ago it predates Top Gear and "The Stig" that I rarely associate myself with him..... though I do sometimes drive a lil too fast:)

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was awesome, took me and a partner from S^S almost 2 hours to figure it out!

B

Beleg Megil

I figured it out WAY faster than that! (leave house option after 20 minutes).

Elves ain't completely immortal, yanno!

F

Fingers of Cats

Yeah... if people read the books they'd probably understand what to do on the upper levels, but the bottom levels aren't exciting... I did see someone tried to use checker boards to find their way around down there... then they gave up and dumped all the boards outside :p Anyone find any "loot" when they got to the end?!

K

katherinepgoh

There was a bulletin board at the very end that you signed your name on once you finished