• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hats Off To TNK!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although you were unsuccessful in killing me; I would like to say, Hats off to you good sirs!

You were at least fighting me, and when I killed you, you quickly ressed and started fighting me again. It was fun.

And this goes to everyone but TinkerTrains (Who is back in TNK btw guys.) who seemed to be the only one getting mad && angry and screaming obscenities and foul language OVER CHAT when he died. Poor sportsmanship my friend.

Great fun though. :) BTW; I let the spawn revert from 4th to 1st. So if you wanna do it again; have at it. :thumbup1:

PS: I forgot how FUN it is to solo raid 3+ people. If you guys haven't done it in a while (Or at all!) you should try it. Its quite exhilarating and a lot of fun.

Sorry if things are blurred out. Either I had to paint brush over vulgar language (Against the ToS) or it saved weird and blurred out the names. Sorry =)

Disclaimer: Again, this is not a flame. This is as truthful as you can get. :gee:

C

CatLord

Well, sister... being a parent and having tasted close to half my life span (hopefully)... I can enjoy the small things.

Roleplaying a meer is very enjoyable...

The concept of roleplaying is to add experience and perspective to my limited ultima online experience.

If the game was about... hunting, collecting, killing, selling... then I would have finished its content.

The advantage of having started UO in 97 is that I was able to taste a bit of each playstyle... the pre trammel community experience, the trammel changes...

Watching how the shard developed since its birth also gives me a unique view...

Playing my meer, currently possessed by a balron, is truly enjoyable since it offers a different way to interact with my fellow game players...

I could always go with the leet speech... but then, I would be roleplaying a psychotic teenager murderer... and I can do that in other shards... just not on Catskills.

* scratches his whiskers *

(now it seems I'm talking to myself... har har)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gratz on the kills :) Btw who was the ones arguing in general chat last night to come here and fight me and wasnt there and fight me and gank and all that jazz. lol Kept me entertained while we was moving stuff around in the guild houses.