• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has there been a OFFICAL announcement reguarding No More Event Items?

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen does of posts on UO by people claiming they "KNOW for a fact" that there will be no more event items. I'm sorry but unless it comes directly from someone who's email ends in "@ea.com" its hear-say and not worth my spit!

Let's face it 99% of UHALL is BS anyway so unless its posted by a DEV or a EM why should I believe it? I shouldn't because it NOT from a offical source! so please can we have some offical word on this matter and put it to rest once and for all. Thank you!

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Everyone,

We have been keeping a close eye on EM events and player feedback regarding rewards. After careful consideration we have decided that everyone that does the event should receive a reward. This reward will be the same reward across all the shards, with small differences in text on the item or the hue of the item. We will, of course, take precautions to ensure that only people who take part in a specific event receive the reward. The 1st and 2nd place winners will have their names on the item along with the event name and a year added to the item. When rewards are given out by the Event Moderators it will be announced with the post of shard times that the EM will be giving the applicable reward.

For future events, all locations will be announced with the times to stop any confusion for future events.

Mesanna

Okay C&P it for everyone so they wouldn't have to hunt. Thank you Hoffs! EAMythic should post such announcements on the website as well because everyone doesn't "Eat-Sleep-Breathe" Stratics Uhall. I'm always shocked at the number of people I meet in game that have NEVER been to this site or forums. Thank you again Hoffs

S

Sunrise

Just dust..I mean pixles in the wind...

Seriously folks....We cried when EMs were around. they then got lost..and we cried more..so they brought them back. Now we are crying that they are giving stuff away to people who where there to do the event....

has not UO been about supply and demand since the start of time???

Do I like it..No...do I like people taking event items to other shards to sell for massive gold thats very easy to get nowadays..not really...

But in all honeslty...we are all just pixles in the wind....

You can plz some of the people some of the time..but you can't plz all the people all the time..

K

Kiminality

I'm always shocked at the number of people I meet in game that have NEVER been to this site or forums. Thank you again Hoffs
I save my shock for the people who don't even keep a weather eye on the news.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my opinion, they should do what they've been doing, not this "everyone" gets a reward thing. The only problem with the original EM program was the corrupt EMs creating items for people they like and items that have ridiculous mods on them (LT. Sash and all that jibberish). They should only be able to create decorative items. The whining babies who didn't get one will just have to wait till next time and be more on the ball.