• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has nyone used the new dyes on deco items?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if the new dyes can be used on items like painting, sculptures, statues, those kinds of things? If so, has anyone dyed anything with the new dyes? Can you post pics?

I was just wondering what things would like look. Someone on my Shard slimed dyed some paintings and they look awesome. I was wondering if the new dyes would create the same effect.

So....anyone have any pics?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the new dyes can be used on anything that the original tokuno dyes could be - like the paintings and stuff. the only thing i've dyed is a violet courage, i used the silver dye on it and it looks cool.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a friend who, whenever we get a footlocker drop, she dyes it a different color.

Personally, I like the natural footlocker colors better, but to each her own!

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tried noble gold on a 10th anniversary statue...looks like unfired clay.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Light green used on a polar bear mask looks a lot like the slime light olive did on one. Maybe a little lighter.

It is ok.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is really pretty shelleybean! the light blue makes it look like a painting of waves crashing on a beach - very tropical island :)

M

MariamATL

What about beds? Has anyone used them on a bed? I'm wondering if it colors the wood as well......LOVING the new colors!

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about beds? Has anyone used them on a bed? I'm wondering if it colors the wood as well......LOVING the new colors!
only the new woods can you dye with tokuno dyes
any deeded items have to be dyed before the first time use

C

Ceridwen

I'd guess using them on a bed would do the same as with the other ToT dyes - it dyes the blanket (or whatever part is coloured differently when you use special wood).

C

Cha Ching

Has anyone ever tried Tokuno Dyes (new or old) on a stone ankh 5th year vet reward?

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are a few that I have tried:

First, Chaos Blue on the wall painting, next to the fishtank,

Second, Fresh Rose on the ship on the lake,

And last, Orange (not sure of its full name) on the paintings on the wall in the bar area.