• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has Anyone Tried Using the 20% Code at the Origin store on UO items?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't actually buy it, but it does show it works:
Capture.JPG

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
It worked for me, though of course, game time isn't included. :(

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Um are the 10 charges still on that site? I can't see them but I see the 5....

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh, it worked - but it quit accepting my main credit card after the first purchase, so I'd have been out of luck if I hadn't had a backup

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder the 20% off code sale ends soon:

Terms and Conditions for the ORIGIN20 code

THIS OFFER IS FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES DECEMBER 23, 2014 8:00 AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
VALID FOR NEW ORDERS FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT www.origin.com. VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR TOTAL ORDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE. EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC, PRE-ORDERS, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY, GAME TIME CODES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD. LIMIT 20 TITLES PER PERSON. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES ON http://www.ea.com/1/product-eulas

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that was a nice find guys!
i was able to sneak in just under the wire and pick up some transfer codes i was needing so i can make room for some more vet reward transfer shields.
always nice to save a little green right before christmas!